Any data we obtain from users may be applied in any of the subsequent ways:
For a more customized experience
Your information enables us to more effectively address your specific needs.
Improving our Web page
We work hard to make improvements to our website services depending on the data and feedback we get from you.
To better serve customers
Your information enables us to better address your support and customer service needs.
To handle transactions
Other than for the explicit purpose of providing the purchased goods or service requested, your information, either private or public will not be transferred, exchanged, transmitted, or provided to any other business without your approval.
Periodically send emails
Your email address will likely be used to give you information, answer questions, and/or reply to other requests or queries.
Kindly go through the other aspects to gain better insight:
- When you enroll on our site, subscribe to our services, sign up for our newsletter, or fill out a form, we gather information from you. You could be required to submit your name, email address, mailing address, or mobile phone number while registering for an account or subscribing to our site, depending on the situation.
- When you register, submit, or access any personal information, we take a number of security precautions to keep that information secure.
- We provide access to a secure server. All given sensitive/credit information is encrypted and sent using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our payment gateway provider’s database, where it is only available to individuals with special access privileges and a duty of confidentiality.
- Your personally identifiable data is never sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties. When we deem it necessary to adhere to the law, uphold the rules of our site, or defend the rights, safety, or property of others, we may share your information.
- This online privacy statement only relates to data that we collect online; it does not apply to data that we collect offline.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions section defining the usage, disclaimers, and responsibility policies for more information.
- You accept our privacy statement by using our website.